Monday, May 08, 2006

Its either me or its the weather

Tell me that the weather in Singapore is hotter than before. Ever since the plan landed in Singapore and as I walk out from the plane, I could feel the heat radiating through the glass panels at the airport! I thought its the normal thyroxine produced when you are in a cold country that causes the heat but hey..its been about 2 weeks and its getting hotter and I wonder if the government is doing anything bout it?!

Hell, elections are over, if not I could ask Lee Hsien Loong why is the weather so hot and why there isn't any wind at my house!

I should write a letter to him that goes like this..

Dear Prime Minister

Congratulations! I hope you are happy with the dismal 66% majority votes you had during this elections and don't get so happy yet and celebrate with champagne splashing all over your face. I have a problem for all of Singapore minus those staying near the sea. I'm getting no wind at my house and the weather is getting hotter!

I'm glad that Singapore signed some pact about reducing emissions and I guess you could hear from miles away the cheers of tree huggers! But I'm not happy. I want to find out other than the lousy upgrading projects you have for my precinct, what are you going to help increase wind amount in my area.

And, don't label me as a typical Singaporean that only complains and doesn't provide any suggestions. Firstly, built a giant fan infront of my block. Secondly, uplift my block and shift it nearer to the sea. Thirdly, you tell me the solutions. (After all, you are paid highly a year from the taxes of the people to think of solutions for us and yes, you are elected)

Right, I hope to hear from you soon and hey...listen to me because this problem is paramount. If you think there is a problem more important that this. You have been listening to the wrong person.

Your Pal (Or you prefer Your obedient citizen a.k.a slave)
Som

NB.: Right... I know there will be a lot of people out there who thinks otherwise or disagree with what I said or think I shouldn't be showing disrespect to our Prime Minister, too bad... don't click on the comment button because you won't get anything from me..HAHA... I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home