Friday, September 02, 2005

Welcome to our blog!

Eh seriously, I really thought that ArmUm would have did an intro of who we are before he even started rattling about the 'carpark of life' and about his 'points to ponder'. I guess, this blog will read quite amatuerish...but DUHZ..this is the first time we are doing it man. And hey...the 3 of us are hell special man..

Cuz...we are the 'you know who we are' gang.. and hell, we get real high when it gets past 6 in the evening! There is this famous saying going ard in school and that is 'students by day, and TUCK SOM BONG by night!'

Frankly, I don't know what this TUCK SOM BONG thing is about but I'm proud to be part of it...Ok...this is getting crappy...but we are just 3 damm nice guys and hell yeah...starting out on a blog...and of course, trying our best not to be vulgar...

Ok..I'll do a better job if sombody paid me..but..I'm just doing this for free...so expect the worst standards!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home