Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Somebody Save ME!!!!!......

Man i've finally gotten my notebook back.... but unfortunately the hard disk is gone(its been changed to a new one) and all my mp3s and dissection videos are gone man..... so sad sob sob...

Arghh really getting bogged down wif work man.... man oh man CAs are like 12 days away only... die liao lah!!!

And to top it off there's actually KE Orientation Comm meetings this week.... cos all the buggers from the other faqs having mid-sem break now... and their tests are over... man i think im gonna pon all the rest of the meetings until after my pros liao man...

Wah but talking about all that orientation stuff made me kind of sian man.... i mean seriously do u really wanna make 19/21 yr old people do all those sec sch and JC type orientation games again???? I noe i don't sound terribly enthusiastic for a OGL, but seriously... im sure there are better ways to bond when you're at that age...

And really some of the activities are damn turn off lah.... like TURNING OUT PEOPLE AT 2AM IN THE MORNING TO PLAY GAMES.... i mean WTFF?!!?!! Seriously lah if i was a guy who just came out from the army and u come and disturb me at 2am in the morning.... i will just tell you to go **** yourself and slam the door your face.....

And man im still not used to people refering to medical students as medics.... its like when people ask me "So you're a medic?" i can't tell whether they asking my faculty or NS vocation....

Even up til now... the word MEDIC still makes me jumpy man. Its like at one point in time i really hated people who had names like Derek or Eric....

From Far(muffled shouting): MEDIC!!!!

Me: rushing over to scene

Me(huffing and puffing):Sergeant!! what happened!!!

Sergeant(blur look):Hurh??? Medic i got call you meh??? I looking for sgt eric lah....

Me: ................


Yeah as u can see i've always been a little deaf..... arghhh back to the books man.... Richard is calling out for me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home