Friday, May 26, 2006

Its been quite sometime since I posted something that isn't that all too short. Today, I shall attempt to post something of substantial length.

I was on the bus about 3 hours ago listening to my Mp3 player and I had some weird ideas flowing thru my head. I must confess that by the time I graduated from medical school, I would be extremely shameless and would have owe many things (i.e. MONEY, favours, etc).

Yes, shameless...its not because I want it but I guess its my parents who is making me extremely shameless. It seems that I want every darn thing in this world! Have you guys thought of it? Your parents will be saying like, I feel like getting this stuff, and when we go out shopping, your mum will be saying, 'Oh, my son actually wants it but he doesn't dare to ask!' Ok, thats a mild one.. but I think you guys know its something along that line. Oh, and I hate it when parents want to bring you out so they can show you off. I hate it when my father says oh, this is my son and yes when asked what the hell i am doing, the information voluntarily pops out from my dad's mouth, oh he is studying medicine...Ma de... And then..he will go on that fake humble shit like..oh, its what he wants to study.....Kaoz...

So, my friends, don't blame me if I tell you some shameless shit like I'm the chioest in the world. Its most probably true and trust me, you can't really dispute or deny it.

Yes, owing people stuff... I think when I graduate...I'll owe lots of money to the banks. What the hell is the government doing? Aren't they suppose to make education affordable? I doubt so man... 'No one will be deprived of an education because he/she is poor' MY ASS! I know of so many people unable to enter uni because of financial problems and I guess I'm having lots of trouble paying the school fees even I'm on loan from the bank..

I think I have to sell my ass soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home