Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hi..

Rarely blog here but just wanted to say that.

I had thought thru the days that we had spent together.

From the very first day.

Till the days that had just zoomed past so fast.

And till today.

It is a big big 遗憾 that we are not able to be together on that day when we treat each other to 鼎太丰 at the best one in taiwan.

And it was just too bad for us that I did not get the chance to get married on my 22nd bdae.

And the glow in our eyes when we found 摩登如来神掌 vcd in an ulu shop in heartland mall with andy lau sitting on the satellite dish chu power..

And how you wld alws sing ai bia jia eh ya, 天意, and made me sing 飘移 so that you can do the rummmm..ruummmmm... sound effects.

And the pledge that we made not to join the dark side with our NBIWNCC.

And I still remember the days that all the guys will always 抱抱 together.

Thanks for all the memories, the days together and your friendship.

Cry alot doesnt save the day.

Laugh alot doesnt mean you are happy.

I just hope that you were at ease in mind.

如果说一切都是天意, 一切都是命运, 终究已注定。
是否能再多爱一天, 能再多看一眼, 伤会少一点。

Yang =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home