Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Wooo...its been quite a few days since I blogged not because I didn't want to but I was really bogged down by work, plus I feel that I didn't have anything close to my heart to write about. And that results in crap, that is happening right now!

I'm rather happy today because I got a gd anat tutor! Woo...two home runs for me so far, I hope my third tutor next year would be gd too if not better! Sorry peeps, I can't control ur cursing and swearing but I can control my joy..but nah..I'm gonna show my happiness in getting a gd tutor! haha

Ok enough crap la...eh..I just realised that in this two days, I've regained back my ability to talk lots of cock! haha..generating crap from conversations! WOOOHOO! I just love it cuz its like when I was in JC where crap just flows everyday..but of cuz you really need sabbaticals sometimes...if not u'll just burn out...

To all my friends, you shouldn't believe anything that I say most of the time cuz I'm just purely crapping until I look damm serious and I show u some indication that, 'Hey! Hey! I am so serious, that when I talk, you LISTEN!' CLEAR? Ok..gd...

Ok..enough crap..wtf..nitez and cya all u buggers soon..and pls pls make 29 Oct free...if not....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home