Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Woooo...Guess what time is it now that I'm blogging? Its hell 0110 on a freakin tuesday morning. I can't believe that I studied that hard today...and I guess its peer pressure thats keeping me going man... Too bad..slacked too much during the one week break and this is the only way of repaying the stupid debt...that is be a CADET all over again. At least, an engineer cadet..cuz life suxs at an engineer cadet..sleeping at most 4 hours a night...woo...luckily I'm used to it..if not..I'm gonna be like a lump of fat walking ard ltr in the day! lol...

Anyway...I guess I need some therapeutic treatment la...JUST PARDON ME CRAPPING... Thanks Bo for writing my top 10 most commonly used phrases..its just great! haha..I'm iconic la..freakin narcissistic here...I just love it..touch myself everyday! haha

Hey..seriously..I was thinking..other than patong..redang...there is one place I wanna go..and thats amsterdam...Eh..I'm not sure what you guys are thinking..but I think its a great place cuz..many things are legalised there! haha...thats all the therapeutic treatment I need la..

And..guess what...I'm celebrating my darn birthday afterall..so..u suckers reading this blog..better come..I'll ask you again...and if u can't...just get ready..I'm gonna get all my ah long peng you...to come and give it to you...If not...like what I told JP today..I can't gurantee your virginity(for guys at least) OK..thats it..enough crap..I feel better..Gd stuff! Nitez suckers..Or more like morning dudes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home