Thursday, September 29, 2005

Frankly, the brain is really a fascinating thing and I wonder how it really works somehow, random thoughts just come to you at weird timings.

I was on the bus when something just popped into my mind, I don't know how it happened and why but it got me damm pissed off. I am reminded of my previous OC that really made my first 10 months of officership like HELL. Can you imagine that he gets you into his office and scolds you everday for no particular reason? He just keeps harping over past mistakes and if he loses in arguments with us, he would just shout at us. Woo, so much for being an officer and a gentleman. I won't say how I dealth with him, but yeah, it was really a very bad experience. I really hope that our clinical years and house officership won't be so bad.

I mean, I don't understand, why do these nurses and doctors wanna screw us? Its really like we are gonna be a darn doctor in the end la and they should be there to help us. Especially doctors, they should train us up so we can take over from the in the end, its not as if they are immortals and they are gonna be around when we finish our training. WTF...plus, those dumb nurses who think that they are high and mighty...never see the point that hey, we are gonna be darn colleages someday...

Its not that I've experienced this myself, but what I heard from my friends, it really making my blood boil instead of making me feel worried...maybe because it reminds me of my darn superior..

Remember...everything you do, you are interdependant on the people around you, so never give credit to yourself only when you get things done, thank the people around you. Even you think your mum or dad sitting at home didn't help you at all, you better think twice. They clothe and fed you till this day and age, and they gave you your darn pocket money...and they wash ur clothes..so they did help u!

So next time, if you have the thought that 'every man for himself', just remember no man is an island.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home