Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The curse of naming your hard drive wrongly......

Arghh so sad man..... my external hard disk has died on me..... well i guess i should have expected it the day i formatted the new drive and my bro went to label the drive as Flying Hard Disk. Since then the damn thing has been dropped 4 times (once by me, THRICE by my bro). Man there goes 100plus bucks of my hard earned coporal pay. Well thank goodness the data inside is backed up on my home desktop..

Lol was listening to class 95 in the evening today when i heard the most incredulous dedication ever. There was this guy who apparently folded nearly 2500 paper cranes for his girlfriend for their 7th year aniversary together. Yep. 2500. In fact it was so incredulous that Rod Monteiro who was reading it couldnt believe it either. Man thats a lot of origami paper man....

Of cos the dude could just be fibbing, but then again 2500 paper cranes, while it sounds like a lot, is actually feasible. I had a campmate in NS who folded 999 paper stars within the short span of like 3 weeks plus. And the thing is he didnt even buy those ready made paper strips. He actually bought colored paper and manually cut the strips himself. Now thats "chi qing" man......

Arghh the one month of dec hols seems to have really taken the momentum out of me.... and the fact that i now have a much nicer hall room to slack in doesnt help either=p Man i really got to get off my ass and start doing some work.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home