Sunday, December 25, 2005

Yikes..looks like its 2 more weeks before I get back to the routine of arriving in school at 730, put down my bag at the exact seat, go to the canteen, buy a drink, sit down and wait for my other Bros to arrive or well...other people to sit down and talk about what goes on yesterday, today and tomorrow.

I shan't emphasize the point that this break is extremely short! And I guess I made a mistake by staying at home most of the time throughout this break! woops..haha.. but well..true to being a outdoor person, I visited the macritchie tree top walkway for the 4th time...at the request of my best friend..ok..my gay partner or suck cock buddy...

So, next time if you guys wanna go tree top walkway..ask me..but I won't lead you there haha..but for those army dudes...you'll be damm familar with that place anyway.

Right..I'll post the pics some other day when my cock friend send me the pics..cuz he took the pics for me and I took the pics for him..so...I send him the pics and he hasn't send me MINE..argg..right..thats it..enjoy the last few days...

Merry Christmas anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home