Sunday, May 28, 2006

Days of our lives..

I guess its bo's influence that I start taking sneaky pictures ever since I change to a camera phone. And since bo doesn't bring his camera around like I bring my handphone around, he isn't able to take certain sneaky pictures that I like to take. It also allows me to take some interesting pictures too! I shall just show you buggers the 'better' and less 'obscene' ones. Well, actually most of them aren't very sneaky... some are posed..Right..here goes..



Wenbo looking mental..but he is cute right? I'll prove my point in my later pics..haha


Some crap that we cook in Surfpoint lodge, Margaret River, Western Australia..Its freakin pasta with REAL SAUSAGES, and bacon..ok I must admit...the pasta is a little overkill for the sauce.. because pasta is darn cheap..

Crazy girls skating... HAHA

Hell yeah...don't you think there is actually one in every man??

Guess what? Bo talking to girls! haha...he is so pop eh? Actually these insurance buggers are a quite a nusiance sometimes..but ah..but bo attracted not ONE but two to speak to him..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home