Thursday, June 29, 2006

When the camera that my father uses for taking his construction stuff died, I knew he had no choice but to take the main camera that we've been using since I was JC1, and I realised that the auto-sensor is down! Damm...so, its time to look for a gd camera. I guess Panasonic has the nice stuff inside thier cams. So...if you buggers use a panasonic cam, do give me some feedback! haha...if not, I gotta be contented with Bo taking the pics but he is no longer in my OG as promised due to unforseen changes..haha.. OR...use my camera phone which isn't the best camera in the world but at least gives me some pictures to look back what I've done at this part of my life. Right...one pic that I took at OGL camp..with some of the OGLs...


Downtown East Macs at abt 1.30am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home