Saturday, June 24, 2006

Back to Camp

Yes, I went back to Nee Soon Camp where I trained to be a Combat Engineer. Back to the home of the engineers, not because I was called back for ICT but because my superior or would I call my friend invited me back for an event. So happily, I met my 2 course mates at Yishun MRT station and boarded the 169 that I dread for the 23 weeks at Nee Soon Camp.

A hell hole while training but a place of memories, because it was AE day, I get to see all the tanks again! Woo... the crew were all new, the PCs all new, but the regular specs all remained the same, had a great time talking to them; really reliving what we did in the office 1.5 years back, complaining bout our screwed up OC (which I saw today and decided to forget bout the past things he did to us) and laughing to all the bitter jokes that we could come up with! Haha

Well, the officers too were great, met a hell lot of new officers who took over our appointments and continue with our screwed up jobs of commanding the men and the specs, really missed watching tv and going outfield with them. My biggest regret for army is that I didn't take photos with my guys outfield! Damm! Guess what, those cadets that I took when I went for brunei are all officers waiting to go ORD... Time flies man...

I think, these few weeks, meeting up with past classmates and friends whom I haven't seen for years really brought back many memories. Nice ones and of course the bad ones..but hell to the bad ones...you only need to know the gd stuff because people change and not everybody stays bad, although you gotta increase your guard when you speak to them, but I try my best not to hate. HAHA...Ok..crap..I think..wait for BO's pics for the US!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home