Saturday, June 17, 2006

It was sunny saturday morning on 17 June 2006....

I was on the 6th page of The Straits Times and scratching my head, when I heard the usual nice saxophone melody coming from my handphone, expecting it to be a friend. I saw a weird number on the handphone and press the answer button.

I was greeted by an automated voice messaging service from MINDEF telling me I have a bloody message. In my mind...I was cursing and swearing and I knew that its...I have a bloody NS unit...

Thanks to the message... I'll have to prepare my darn fieldpack, every damm thing I have stuffed deep down into my duffle bag..argg... Wait for my bloody letter to come so I know whats my appt.

AHHH! WHY ME? when my friend are mostly in the waiting list..there must be a conspiracy out there and I'm out of my formation..dammit... I hope there won't be an exercise..if not I'll miss school... and I gotta study all my engineer planning stuff again..

But..there is one gd thing...hopefully it allows me to clear my ICT faster haha... and yes...let me smell the tanks and hold the rifles once again..woo.... Pardon me for being a little army crazy...right...

But the conclusion is still..DAMMIT...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home