Saturday, July 01, 2006

Power Boat

Woo, well, TuckSomBong went for thier first powerboat lesson today and it was damm shiok especially the practical. Its held at a new marina in Sentosa where our instructor MAJ(NS) Tan is a developer. Well, if you haven't heard of it, its called the one degree fifteen marina because its located at latitutdes 1 degree and 15 min; its exactly where Sentosa is. Talking bout Mr Tan, he is one of the most generous person I've ever seen in my whole life, willing to give without asking for anything. Giving us free rides into Sentosa, buying lunch for us when the course fee doesn't include lunch, sharing his experiences and offering us chances to earn money without selling our backsides of course.

You gotta meet him to know what I mean.... Right, I took some pics of us (minus me of cuz) in action. Well, you gotta agree that my Bros are damm slutty and photo whores esp xy... HAHA.. Right..here it is:


Sluts sitting in the temp clubhouse


xy photo-whoring... with some Chinese named boat..


Wenbo at the helm with our prac lesson instructor, Philip and Xy with

erm...I forgotten her name...some russian lady.

All photo sluts



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home