Friday, October 06, 2006

Boring

I have this feeling that our posts are getting more and more mundane, well, with the exception of &friends who writes occasional good crap here to entertain all of us. Guess, we are all just getting jaded with medicine, blogging and of course with life. It seems that I'm writing most of the post now and a while ago, it was Tuck writing most of the crap. You all must be thinking that there is a conspiracy going on here, but no, guess everybody has issues and need sometime to resolve them.

And, to make it better! I've decided to take more pictures using my stupid camera phone which has highly been utilised. Its 2MP for god's sake and I don't take any opportunistic pics with it? What am I thinking about?? Perhaps the shit that I've been thinking lately has just flooded my head and clouded my thinking. And here is some of them:


Woo...


WTH is wy doing??

Click on the pic, the label there says 'Love us, not eat us'

Qian Tai the hot stuff refusing to take pictures..
but don't we all agree, he looks like some sexy arabian night princess? haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home