Saturday, September 30, 2006

TUCKSOMBONG CAR OF THE MONTH!!

Yes, being the blog that talks about anything under the sun and being avid car lovers, we definately would like to have a favourite car of the month segment in our blog. So its one car that Tuck loves it red, Bong loves it white, Medicus-Guber (freakin horrendous monikor and damm long to type with hypen inside) and I love it yellow and with a couple of decals. Can you buggers guess it? It has gotta be a bloody Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX.

I apologize that I don't know what yang and &friends like about this car; and I don't know if they like it, but who gives a damm right now after the post is up and the decision final? Absoutely nobody!

Our reasons for liking it isn't very concrete. But one thing we are really sure is that you can go around the track or road shouting 'POWer!' in this car and yes the sound of that turbo and that occasional charimastic farting when changing gears coming from under that hood is hell good enough to make your heart melt. Not to mention that it creates a hole in your pocket everytime you step on the accelerator but who gives a damm when you don't own one)

Isn't she beautiful?

I know what Bo has to say after seeing this post is that I would definately kiss my car goodnight before heading back to the bedroom to kiss my wife goodnight, well..thats not true or... I guess some girl might want to test this theory out with me? HAHA...

Alright, after sooo much shit about this car. There is just one amazing thing about this car: that is JP says that he will be buying a SGD$130 000+++ Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX with full options for each of the contributors of this blog if we all get lousier results than him. Well, for that promise, its no wonder everybody in TSB is working lesser and posting more crap on the blog. We all love JP!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home