Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Return Of Duck-Butt

Its been a long long long week. Last friday yours truly was awol from nus cos he was puking his guts out at home. Then came the long period of lying down in his damn bed with high fever and THEN he just had to get a sore throat and flu. Either I'm just majorly immuno-compromised or I'm just daaamn suay. Apologies to som for not heading down for k-box =P. Anyway dragged myself out of bed today for my haircut, and the first thing i hear when i step home is "Aiyah whats that duck butt doing on your forehead?" ... Thanks mom! The last i heard, she was muttering something about snipping my duck butt off when I fall asleep. Gah!!! No I will not be gracing this blog with my "duck butt" (I would but I cant find the cable that links my N90 to the damn pc =P), so you'll just hafta look on monday, if I'm well enough to drag myself to school.

Herez a cute video clip about Toilet Etiqutte. Common guys watch it! I mean there's seriously seriously nothing worse that getting beaten up when you're simply admiring the cool zipper on somebody elses pair of jeans. So remember... do NOT admire zippers when in the toilet.

WARNING: For you cao muggers out there the video is like 10mins long. so Go mugg instead.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home