Monday, November 13, 2006

Guys & Their Cars (Part I)

So what's to do on a Saturday night, when the moon shines bright in the clear blue sky and all is bright and gay? Well, much as I'd like to say pak tor with Mel, she's still stuck in Melbourne for the nonce and only returns Thursday... Boohoohoo...

Anyway, after going nuts singing K-box at Serene's place, we decided to play deviants of society. Were we criminals? I think not... After all, my friend does live in a sweet area with lots of neighbours with nice cars. Wait, let me amend that to ONE neighbour with nice cars. For his privacy's sake, I won't disclose such a car haven, but mark my words: It is SUH-WEET!

I love this guy's cars; he has all the high-end models which I yearn to drive along the surreal European countryside. And no, it's not my darling mid-range Lancer Evo which SOME SAY are for ah-bengs. It's the Lamborghinis... Check them out people. (Oh, and for the more traditional folk, there's the Rolls hehe...)


P.S. At no time whatsoever was a single finger laid upon any cars in the making of this blog post. Ergo, no cars were harmed by our grubby hands. We just went there to drool from afar. Respect other people's property!

Leo, Mike, Sam & I drooling over the Gallardo Spyder

The Rolls-Royce Phantom, I wouldn't mind being chauffeured in this

Right, that's all for now folks. Stay tuned for Guys & Their Cars (Part II) in then next few days. Sorry, this chap's has to buckle down again for another round of hardcore mugging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home