Friday, November 03, 2006

Studying for CAs

Yes, I have just turned 22, and yes, if you ask Yang what I should be doing right not at 22 years old, and his answer will be 'Get married'. So when Yang turns 22 on 2 Feb 2008, he better get married, if not, we will all get him...

Right, studying for the CAs, although I should be studying harder instead of blogging here and showing all the weird pics that I have taken in the past one to two weeks. Well, weird things have been happening and I just pray that weird things like me getting all As for my CAs would happen too! But we all know, its not possible. Here goes:

Well, some people are really shy to take pics, I don't know why, but yeah, we should all be living shamelessly!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our Towkay is shy?? WTH??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Aileen hiding away from the cam, but look! Someone is trying to pose in the pic...but who wants to take a picture of her?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But, when someone did want to take a pic of her.......

For some people who shamelessly live on this world, check out the man in red.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm sure we had enough of Gollem from LOTR


Some other random weird crap I found in the library and while going home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm sure one day, immunology will be made memorable
and live in my dreams forever... like a nightmare...
Doesn't help when weili was holding on to this book..haha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Getting stuck or Lornie Road on 74 because of a bloody tree on my bday??
Luckily, I had Jp to save me..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I forgotten why I took this....but anyway..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home