Sunday, April 29, 2007

End of Wk 1

Ha, its really been a long time since I sat down and decide to proper entry in this blog, nothing is spontaneous after studying day and night for almost the whole of M2 and even now when every other bugger from other faculty other than dentistry are having fun after thier exams; my dentistry and medical friends are back in school and the hospitals starting out clinics.

End of Wk1, or 1 week after Vietnam? It was a chaotic week, staying up late making presents, meeting up late at night, going for walks in Fort Canning, surprise birthdays and trying to mug when you know you don't feel like it. I'm just glad its all over, its now time to settle down and begin on clinics! Something all of us have been waiting for! Excitement! Apprehension! Can I be a good doctor? Will I pass my clinical exams? All these questions have been popping up in my head over the past few days. I certainly hope I will.

Lack of humour you should say for this entry, I cannot help but agree... let me get some sleep back and talk to more patients! Woooo....

Siao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home