Friday, August 01, 2008

Bro,

You took me in when i was at lowest point in my life. You never failed to bring a smile to my face when you were around, the teller of endless jokes, the master of witty dialogue, the procurer of obscure yet horrendously funny you-tube videos, the baker of wonderful delicacies. How can we forget the Creme Brulee at Li's party, or that wonderful chocolate cake you did at mine? Small little actions that meant so much, that spoke volumes. You were always there with a smile on your face, that irreplacable grin that never failed to arrive to brighten up our day. Nobody stayed sad around you for long bro. You were always looking out for us in lectures, desperately trying to keep me awake with your tidbits. I'll miss so much about you dude, I'll miss the impersonations you did, the laughter, the support you gave, always the first to leap forward when help was needed, the spark that drives the darkest days away. Bobo, you'll be dearly missed.

Bro this song's for you. We sang it together once before, and I know you can sing this one well and it sums up how I feel right about now. Here's to you my friend. Rest well.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home