Sunday, September 04, 2005

Distractions

At last, I can have some peace and quiet with the computer inside the study without my sister inside it too. Its weird, but the study is also my sis's room, its kinda a planning cock up by my parents when we shifted into the house. I guess, I won't talk anything bout teletubbies anymore since Bo wrote about the cartoons and it really brings back lots of memories. I really forgotten some of those cartoons that he listed! But my favourite is still Transformers haha.

I guess, the 3 of us really has a lot of time now that we can keep making repeated posts on the blogs daily. Soon when the workload piles up, we won't be chatting on MSN even! Ah...I don't know why but I am kinda distracted these few days.

Being sick and having a sniffy nose doesn't really help u in studying and thinking of random things doesn't help either. It just prevents you from sitting down at the table and allow you to read the book for more than 15 mins. I guess the dudes and wenyang can vouch for that cuz I keep talking in the freakin library!

Could it be other distractions so subtle that I don't even know about? hmm..I wonder man..but I really hope that I can just sit down and study real soon...cuz I just slacked 2 days of my weekend away...damm pissed..but what can I do? Lack of discipline maybe..its time to get it back..

Hai.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home