Thursday, September 08, 2005


Gals and more gals

Looks like the blog is getting dry as we lose our fascination for the blog when we first started out. It seems that Bo and Xy don't really give you long essays bout thier life, but I do, well, thats because I'm an empty vessel and I make lots of noise (crap).

Ahhh, today is really a good day, for obvious reasons although there were some spilled over personal thoughts from the night before. Sitting in the canteen alone or with wenyang is a new routine I do everyday, cause you get to check out gals from other facs!! I think Bo should come earlier and do that with me everyday too..it really makes your day a little better and erm...makes you live longer? (According to Prof Bay, ahem ahem). Lecture was good although I didn't really understand what the hell was going on but I had a good time talking to the people sitting around me, xy not included haha! And yes, after sch activities are interesting too, like floorball... the game was fast paced and well…gd scenery..my bros will know what I mean!

Eh…going home was good too! I was on bus 74 and it stopped at Nee Ann Poly, and this damm HOT HOT(ouch!) Gorgeous gal came onto the 2nd level…but too bad she didn’t sit next to me…guess I looked too sleepy..but yes..she really looked damm good…but then..of course, never better than me..thats a fact everybody can vouch for…

Ok man..I’m damm lost already..I don’t even know how I should carry on with my entry..thats me man..I can talk but can write….Never mind I shall talk about my favourite! TELETUBBIES!! Haha..They look damm gay la..but then I guess they are cute in a certain manner but somewhat irritating sometimes. My stupid cousin was watching it every darn day while I was preparing for my A levels…and I can’t believe that I survived it… There was this big hype bout teletubbies, regarding their actions, their colour, behavior and of course..its association to the gay people.

I mean what the hell are wrong with gays..not that I condone them…but just leave them alone la..Like what Russell Peters said, they are good cause they can help curb the population! Its very easy to keep them happy..just give them some thrust and concern, strike them whenever possible and fill them in. Its damm hard to make them happy if they are pissed..cause they are super super temperamental! Worse than gals…

Ok..I guess this is enough. If not I’ll get caught, but this time not by the gahmen but by ahem ahem…thrusting males…and you all might not see me in school again!!

Love them? Hate them? U decide!

Life is never gonna be the same again, but you watch them, you'll be scarred for LIFE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home