Monday, September 05, 2005

Me

I was having lunch with my OG friends from medicine today and guess what...my JC classmate who is also in Med came over..the only difference is that he is in Yr 3 and I am in Yr 1. I sux right? haha...

Anyway...he says I'm crazy! I can't believe that..haha...u know..people or more like Yew Sen tells me that Leonard always looks normal when you first know him..but then..he turns crazy after that..whY? I thought I was always the same? Wah lau eh...Since now Yew Sen reads this blog too..I guess..YOU are thinking too much! I think a lot of my friends think I'm the same la..and I don't talk a lot of cock right? I always make sense and I'm a darn big slacker... Yew Sen..use your right hand and touch ur heart and u know its true that I'm normal....

Hai...back to mugging...u suckers work too hard..I'm dying...

1 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger Dispense-A-Dream '07 said...

aaahh... commodities...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home