Thursday, October 13, 2005

Heaven in a bottle.....

Lol was on my way back from KE study hall when i passed by the vending machine and decided to indulge in a can of coke.... haha it may not seem like much to most of you buggers but coke has always had a soothing effect on me=p....reminds me of the days when you're out in the forest, sweaty, dirty and tired.... and suddenly someone gives you a COLD can of coke....
Then like suddenly like for 5 mins...... you're on cloud nine man...... and you forget about what a shithole you're in.....

And man i realised again today that i have a tendency to mumble a lot of weird shit and say a lot of "off" stuff when i'm tired...... so next time if you buggers see that i'm like damn shack and im starting to say a lot of irrelevant stuff.... pls do me a favour and just ask me to shaddup haha.....

Ok back to learning Travis's "Why does it always rain on me"........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home