Monday, October 10, 2005

I lost it!

Friends of mine, I think I've just lost it man. I've lost the self-motivation to study hard, studying is no longer enjoyable as I have felt when I first started university. Now, its just the pure fear of not being able to catch up that is spurring me to study even harder!

Hai, it seems more and more to me that, lecturers are oblivious that we have other subjects to juggle in addition to whatever they are teaching right now. Scheduling stupid tests here and there doesn't really help but kills us! Argg!!!

This weeks is highly depressing man! Can't do anything fun! I'm like at the studying table, reading thru stupid notes and textbooks. I guess, the affair with Keith, Guyton and Marks is taking its toil. I have too many commitments! Eh..stupid buggers trying to fight for my time every night. See, I'm highly popular. Woops..showing a narcissistic side of me again. I guess, this should be enough to make me feel better.

Ahh.....Yes...*fading into the background*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home