Monday, November 14, 2005

Top Ten Hits

For over the past 3 plus years, my music preference have changed drastically! Well, when I got enlisted on 13 Dec 2002 Friday, and walking down the road toward my company, I knew that my life would changed forever when my platoon and I chanted 'left, right, left right...' all the way till our company line. From then onwards, I left the world of pop, rock, alternative, etc. Well, its not that I left it, just add Military or Army infront of all the musical genres that I have just mentioned. So...these are the top hits when I entered army, some of you army buggers might beg to differ, but well...I guess, you might have heard of those listed below:

1. Left Toe, Right Toe!
2. Airborne (Down by the river)
3. C130
4. I don't want an army life!
5. Purple Light
6. On the _ side of Singapore, there is a place where I belong
7. P.I.N.K.Y
8. They say that in the army
9. When the cold wind blows
10. Training to be soldiers (Classic la...u forget this..you are not a soldier la..)
11. Yellow ribbon
12. They say that in the army
13. Johnny
14. Infantry Song
15. OCS SONG!

Well, of course, these are not longer my top hits! Well, but these crap that we sung during our army days just makes me feel nostalgic. The days where you cheong sua with your brudders in arms! Haha...And of course the weird things we do during our free time!

Right...My top hits now definately is:

1. Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word!
2. Baby, when the lights go out(woops!!)
3. God must have spent a little more time on you (thats why he screwed it up)
4. Collide (Well, now you know why Xy is so far away from Bo and I...cuz smaller bodies have higher KE when we collide)
5. The remedy (Well...we got Jianping, Wenyang and well...reluctantly Serene as our brothers)
6. Where is the love? (I tot we were suppose to be sharing the love? Well...thanks to the police..we can't do that anymore)
7. Don't phunk with my heart! (Yes..pls don't!!)
8. Killing me softly (Pls pls! Let the exams be over soon..don't kill me softly, kill me quick!)
9. Qing Tian (But its raining everyday!)
10. Wake me up when september ends! (shit...I tot..you are suppose to wake me up in dec? Now I gotta take my CAs!!!)

Right..thats the top 10 hits..but well..its all crap...so 'Its simply the best' of what I can think of...Thats it for all..Gd luck..Sutras..here I come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home