Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Apologies!

Apologies to all that spend lots of time wondering why our dear Som didn't post anything for the last 2 weeks. Its not because I'm lazy, its not because I'm running out time, its not because I can't sit still on the chair due to a anal abcess. Its because my storage Harddisk died, and well, because of that, mine became a floppy disk too....hai... Basically, I turned on the computer one day and it could not be detected anymore. I guess its the doing of somebody dear at home...because I turned on my computer one day to find out that my Java no longer works...Sheesh...never mind..shall not dwell on it anymore..Shall format the comp one day....I learnt the hard way that backing up your data is important...

Well, to answer to my dear bro Jianping's taunting online...its not because I'm mugging hard la..like what I said in my first post when we started our blog wars...its he game enough to fight this WAR?? I must say my promotion has given me new found freedom...the next time you can win me is when you get a civillian promotion to FATHER! Now we are all just Individuals la....Why so kan cheong? In war, never make haste....take your time to plan..Looks like you're not wise enough...go to the Mandai Ammo Dump and hide in the cave to learn to be wiser la..if not..can look for any tree..cuz I don't think the Bodhi tree exists anymore....ah...if not..just go sit at ur house and look up the sky and see the world go by and think you can take over the world anytime....take note of the word...THINK...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home