Tuesday, February 28, 2006

It's finally happening!

Lol CAs are only a week away man...... looks like this week is really gonna be crunch time liao.... really time to start morphing into "chao zi sai ya ren" liao....

Haha even though the CAs arent even over i've already come up with a list of stuff that i wanna do during the hols..... ok i noe its kinda early but its never to early to plan right?;p

1)Learn how to play the bass guitar

2)Learn music theory (i'll have to learn this to learn 1 anyway....)

3)Attempt a watersport(anyone wanna try wakeboarding?)

4)Go for mambo night at Zouk to see for myself wtf its all about...... (handsigns??)

5)Go back packing with leo to australia where we will do a brokeback mountain

6)Go for a long trip with my family(last one for the next 6 yrs man...)

7)Lose another 8 kilos.....

8)Try iceskating??

Lol ok thats quite a lot of crap.... but im sure after the exams are over i'll think of more crap to do.....

And on a side note(again) ive been listening to Queen's(as in the 80's rock band) I'm Going Slightly Mad..... really reflects my mood during exam period man haha.....



Queen - I'm going slightly mad

I'm going slightly mad
I'm going slightly mad
It finally happened - happened
It finally happened - ooh oh
It finally happened - I'm slightly mad
Oh dear!

I'm one card short of a full deck
I'm not quite the shilling
One wave short of a shipwreck
I'm not at my usual top billing
I'm coming down with a fever
I'm really out to sea
This kettle is boiling over
I think I'm a banana tree

Oh dear, I'm going slightly mad
I'm going slightly mad
It finally happened, happened
It finally happened uh huh
It finally happened I'm slightly mad - oh dear!

Haha u noe u're reaching the edge when you start laughing to yourself halfway while studying for no rhyme or reason......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home