Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hell! I'm excited man...not because exams are coming up in less than a month time, not because I'm finishing yr1 in a months time, and definately not because a pretty girl is in front of me!

Its because the F1 SEASON is starting soon! Its gonna start in Bahrain with a BANG man! Check out Mclaren's new car man..it looks ugly without West's logo on it..but who cares? haha...I hope they are going to win!


Woo...what a rush..I apologize if you guys don't know what the hell I am talking about..but try to look from the point of a adrenaline junkie...I like fast stuff...cars...planes..I'm a sucker for them man..but..no bungee jumping for me..haha...I like speed...horizontal speed...not..vertical and I don't need 9.81ms-2 acceleration

Right..enough shit bout F1. Bo and I went to watch Munich today man..good show..makes you think... There was this scene where an Arab was talking to one of the Isralies about his ideals and vision. And if this was really a true exchange...what struck me most was that the Arab believed in what he was doing and was willing to sacrifice everything for it. I'm impressed. But what he mentioned later was rather scary. He mentioned that Jews and Arabs will have children and they will wait for 100 years or more and one day they will make it.

Are these the things terrorist are thinking about? IRA? PLO? Al Queda? Shit man.... I hope not..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home