Monday, June 05, 2006

I think I've been posting a lot of angsty post lately, its back to the same old leonard who thinks too much and yes, always thinking that the world is against him.

Something made me realised that who and what I am today is largely due to the decisions and actions that I made and took my whole life and many making drastic changes many things in the course of my life.

I guess its these moments in peoples' lives where it makes one sit down and reflect what one has done to oneself (sounding like Peter Hwang).

Right..I need to calm and tame this beast inside me make wiser decisions to move ahead. I hope I'll not make stupid decisions again....

2 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Blogger Dispense-A-Dream '07 said...

whats wrong with peter hwang

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is cool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home