Monday, July 24, 2006

Activities

Its great to be on form again! Being able to talk like loads of rubbish feels great, its just like a release of shit from the body haha, you feel cleansed after that. Well, John Wank is really a wanker if you know what I mean. (Ok, totally unrealated stuff).

Was in school for some float building with my OG, well, firstly, what made me cranky was that I was in school way way before the time we were suppose to meet, talking cock with Aileen, Bo, Wy and not to mention my boss Ronnie (dean's lister lehz)! *Salute*

But guess what? Being slack OGLs, you'll have slack OGs...so we brought them for breakfast and about an hour later lunch haha...

I think it was after lunch and we were talking cock in the science canteen, somebody asked me bout the activties that I do. Frankly, I did have the answers but I felt like somebody just put a hand into my head and took the the answer out.

I said that being a stupid student, I had to study more unless my friends who could do the same with less studying (thats totally true) and I do nothing but just slack around. Frankly, there are many things that I want to do but prevented myself from doing because my family's financial background ain't that great, explains why I feel awkward answering questions like this. You'll most prob get a sheepish ans from me. Ma de...

Right...I'm talking crap again... enjoy yourself with Hard gay..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home