Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A quick post before I leave my house for a run. I can tell from the previous 2 post that my bro Tuck has gone crazy over boats after the powerboat course; discussing topics about boats to topics as diverse(really?) as why people travel on different sides of the road.
Its our 200th post here and being the narcissistic one among the few of the contributors in this blog, I must be the person who does all the landmark post right? Well, absolutely correct! and of course with BORING articles. HAHA.. I must say, we must put up the article that we wrote for the medicamp booklet, its darn stupid, but that shall be done after the darn camp itself which the people running it utterly disappointed us. But thats not the point.
I was talking and listening to some people regarding the issue of studying medicine before or after NS. I think the way disruptees would attack us would be the bond that we have to serve and of course the 'lesser' pay that we have to recieve. No comments on that since we are cocksters who really want to do medicine and tried multiple times to get in.
I don't really bother about serving the longer bond or what not, I just know that disruptees are gonna serve it in NS practising on recruits while I practice on real life people who comes to the hospital with different problems compared to the flu, fever and what not they have in army. Regarding pay? I don't really bother much bout it, I live for the moment although I do plan for the future... I need to pay my loan back, so going back to the army means lesser pay and lesser money to repay the loan, longer the loan period and the interest will just kill you.
And, one more thing, I'm damm sure that I want to do medicine, thats why I tried 3 times. I'm not saying my peers who disrupted are not sure of it, but judging from the no. of doctors out there who regretted thier decision...the statistics just say it for themselves. I must qualify, people are entitled to complain, I love to complain bout the hardwork that I have to put in, but at the end of the day, I just love doing what I am doing, learning about the things that 230 people a year can learn only. Its really something that all medical students MUST cherish. If not..no comments man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home