Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Unleash the beast

I must thank Shariff for making me do what I had to do yesterday during the float building session yesterday. He made me do what I had to do and that is to give him a wedgie from HELL, coined by 51/03 OCC Delta Platoon One buggers. Well, that wasn't exactly a wedgie from Hell because I didn't really rip his whole underwear out and show it to everybody. It was still inside his pants. HAHA.

Frankly, I hadn't done one before so...Shariff, you are the lucky dick who dispite all the warnings still continue to spray water at all of us. HAHA

And I realised that age has caught up with me! Damm...sprinting around that short distance made me breathless even though I have been running a lot the past few weeks...due to bad weather lately however(excuses, excuses) I've been slacking at home..haha...damm..need to run again and prep for IPPT..

Thanks Tuck for the nice pic of my shaking my bom bom... Well, I must say...my hips definately don't lie.. especially moving anteriorly and posteriorly! HAHA HOOOOO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home