Saturday, July 08, 2006

Houses

I was on the train going home after going to sim lim with bo. At orchard station, 3 hcjc buggers boarded the train and started talking bout houses and comparing whose houses are bigger. Well, obviously, they are unhappy with thier houses and full of envy of thier friends.

I must admit that I was like that then and still am now. But, I think it gives me a different feeling, a feeling that I must be there someday. Being in medicine, allowed me to dream bigger than before, but don't get me wrong, I don't intend to earn money thru patients but invest whatever I have to allow me to buy the things I want.

Well, I hope my friends who are wealthy and live a good life would know how to appreciate the things they have and try to understand what people down the social classes feel, especially friends who are doing medicine!

But..hey..this post isn't suppose to be sad... its meant to be happy...I gotta show you what I want. Since, I have lots of money to pay off after I grad, I aim to have some of these things by 40 yrs old. To some, a little too long, but I think its just right...

By 40, a small house on a piece of land, a BMW whatever class...but preferably the ones I'm showing you..and to be able to live comfortably even after paying thier instalments.


BMW M5

BMW M3

I'm not saying I'll be getting them, buts it an aim, cuz they sux now. The finishing is made of cheap plastic and its darn hell not worth it. Only the engine is...


Something to get when I hit 50.. a boat.. I hope the pretty ladies are included in the package!
Fairline Targa Series

Its good to fantasize once in a while dudes...tmd... I think I influenced my bros too much that they are thinking of getting a boat alr...never mind...if we cannot buy one each...we can share one and name it the TuckSomBong Gang... if we still exist then..HAHA


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home