Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Back

Guess who is back? Yes, shameless Som is back after not posting for a bloody long hiatus. It seems to me I'm always taking long breaks from blogging to sort out my already messed up life. I guess not posting on the blog would take away some of the worries that I have. Well, guess what? My friends now know me affectionately as Wen Rou or Leonardo or whatever out there you guys call me. I love them all, for one I know that shamelessly I am the MAN out there influencing and touching the lives of all the M2s. Encouraged by Bo, I've decided once again to step into this world of blogging to continue crapping.

Life's been harsh to me, life totally suxed and yes, I took lots of drugs to make up for my lousy life and even resorted to coughing loudly in the LT to attact some attention and sympathy but guess what? Nobody cared! So true to the angsty Som, I say FUCK YOU all (I don't mean it actually).

Ok, enough of crap but since I only post crap, heres' more!

I must first welcome officially &friends for joining us. Well, I'm pretty sure you guys know why we have to add medicus-guber(what a disgusting nick), yang and &friends(strange right?) to our already popular list of contributors. Its just because Bong doesn't post and to make up for the lack of post.... Now, they posted a little too much and Tuck is on FORM...there is just too MUCH crap. Maybe we shouldn't talk too much cock to him.

I mean why read our blog? Or why read my posts, like you buggers right now.... I mean what I write leads to nowhere! Its bloody cyclical, its like you know a hamster running in a cage, Jp running on his threadmill or just shaving your pubs with a unsharpen wooden blade. Your displacement stays the same, nothing has and and ever will change! So... no...just don't read my post..

Pardon me for writing sooo much crap, its just because I have a serious lack of shows to keep my humour level up. Top gear is definately much needed and yes, if you guys are reading this entry now, pick up your phones and call me at 1900 - 69696969. People under 18 should seek parent's consent if not they will be (I'll tell you when you people under 18 call me).

You'll definately get much more satisfaction by talking to me in person. If I don't talk... I guess thats too bad and you didn't get your money's worth..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home