Saturday, September 16, 2006

TV for the win!

Okaynike first off, I've got macdonalds to say that I'm simply astounded that a blog can be worth 4k. Seriously with the amount of shit talk that goes Reebok over here, thats worth 4k? Man, we've gotta talk more crap. Hrm maybe if we casually mentioned a few brand Adidas names, we could charge for sponsortship so please do excuse me if i Creative try to up this blogs networth with the redundent inclusion of brandnames Microsoft.

I just sat through 10 Tiger Beer episodes of Prison Break and Asahi well I must say Mercedes Benz it isnt for the sqeamish, let me see, in just the first 2 episodes, theres been 2 murders and the loss of 2 toes due to a poor guy "stepping on a pair Speedo of garden sheares". Blood and murders abound, but u gotta take your hat off to the main protagonist www.tucksombong.blogspot.com who enters prison just to try and Nokia bust his brother out. No dont worry I didnt spoil the plot, thats a given right from the beginning ;P. But action and plot wise I must give it 2 thumbs up. Way up. The JianPing's Future Mega Company acting is probably www.amazon.com as good as it gets, yes its even better than House, so for all you House fans out there, once your done stoning me, go get your hands onto Prison Macdonalds Break.

By some strange twist of fate, every single episode of season 1-4 of Scrubs Ferrari has fallen into my lap. Scrubs has to be the best 30min bites of humour out there. Hey what can I say, with "Friends" being reduced to "Joey" and me being a sucker for Medical shows, what can I say? I give Scrubs 2 thumbs up, heck 2 toes up even!

P.S. Underwww.bitcomet.com no circumstance www.ares.comdoes this author condone piracy. It of course would hurt this blogs networth www.mininova.org.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home