Saturday, September 16, 2006

Worth it?

Being the bored kid that I am when at home, I did something really bo liao and that is to go find out how much our blog is worth! Guess what? If you have done the 'how much is my blog worth' thingy about 2 months ago, it would have come up as zero, but today, at least its worth some amount of money.

Not bad, although readership is on the rise, I sincerely urge you not to read this blog too often because of many reasons.

First, its crude and ugly. Secondly, its written by a bunch of medical students who have nothing to do. Thirdly, Leonard is one of the contributors. Forthly, we are all just too shameless. Well..the list goes on and on and on. So, be persuaded, plus we don't publish anything interesting? haha Right..here is the result



My blog is worth $3,951.78.
How much is your blog worth?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home