Sunday, October 08, 2006

Alamak!!

Haiyo, why did the haze miraculously improve? I was gonna sell all of you N95 masks at $5 a pop once the school week started =(. Not my fault I happen to have a few extras lying around from my CSFC (its the bit after m2 but b4 m3) posting at SGH. Then the stoopid PSI reading had to fall from 150 to a measly 27. Zzzz I mean if it had fallen to 100 then maybe I could have sold them at $2.50 or somethin, at 27 PSI??? Whose gonna wanna buy them? I mean all they do is make you look funny and get wierd looks on the streets ... hrm then again if I wear my Oakley Visor (a momento which I keep from my M113 operating days) and the damn N95, I could probably rob a bank to make up for the loss in income. Then again I dont have a gun to ... nvm, everybody in the bank will probably be rolling so badly with laughter I wont even be needing the gun...

So anyway, dudes and dudettes, do this poor medstudent a favour and if you hear news that a bank was robbed by a visually impaired dirt-biker/tanker with respiratory problems, pretend you didnt hear anything yeah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home