Sunday, October 15, 2006

Pick up

Right, call me a mugger toad (when did toads get associated with muggers?) if you want, but yes, i was in school with Jp studying in the lib. Not surprisingly, there were many other M2s in the libs studying thier asses off on a lonely saturday. My life is getting lousy, help me get out of this viscious cycle of studying.

Anyway, after having lunch, Chiara went to the toilet and came back with an interesting piece of paper many of us would have seen in the toilet and I gladly brought it home thinking that I might use it one day in my sad lonely life. Its actually a piece of A4 paper with strips cut out at the sides and type-written on it extremely corny pick up lines and the instruction says:

" See someone you fancy?
Find it hard to speak to her / him?
Tear out these little slips of paper
Ask them out to RingaFling "

Anyway, what the hell is a RingaFling? Please enlighten me if anybody knows... but anyways here are 2 of them, I'll add in somemore some other time for us desperate single guys out there (:

- If you were the new burger at McDonalds you would be called Mcgorgeous!

- Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?

I hope you guys don't get a slap or a ridiculous laugh from the girl you are using these lines on... lol

1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Dispense-A-Dream '07 said...

haha.. u can try ring-a-fling!! haha

would you like a date??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home