Friday, October 13, 2006

Study

*To the ladies whom I totally respect: This post is for fun, if you at any point in time feel insulted, please stop reading, but being women, we all know you won't really heed this advice and continue reading. No complaints from you all. Only nice words. Thanks.


Apparently, the latest craze in town is mugging (think books please). I mean I've never seen so many people mugging in the library before. Could it be that it derives soo much pleasure that it keeps people glued to the chair and books for hours and hours. Its scary to even think about it.

I mean, people are recording thier voices down into thier mp3 players (labelling it with codes like 听妈妈的话 when they are actually listening to themselves chanting out chapters from Mama Robbins, well, what more can we say?) and reading notes of other subjects (talk about multi-tasking). I'm sure there are other ways people are doing these weird stuff. Well, to get my Lancer Evo IX, I've decided not to study and fail my CAs so I can get retained. But who cares when JP buys me my car? I mean its worth the wait, at least I won't be feeling as miserable right now.

Ahh...lets get back to the actual thing that I've wanted to say, and that is to conduct a study for the sole purposes of writing a book. Well, Suriya, my fellow engineer gave me an idea today, that is to observe the women (or would girls be more appropriate) around us and write a book about girls. I mean, thats a great idea, kudos to Suriya, I hope he reads this article, because I'm eternally greatful to him.

I mean, its definately beneficial to all men that these creatures that landed themselves on Earth many thousands of years back and created misery for all men because they tempted the hearts of men and made them all evil. Setting a thousand ships, getting killed in battle, braving arrows and hearts, its women who caused men to fight against one another, made us talk in the toilet and tearing the only fabric that supports this society. Terrible, understand?

Well, as a good student of COFM who never does his tutorials and copies all of them, I'll be setting out to do a cohort study where I don't give a damm bout the person time, who leaves and who enters at what time, because these girls stay in the same LT and they just create trouble for men in the LT..maybe to men outside too... Of cuz, I need suriya's help. We will be bringing a tape recorder around and then we will tape down whatever we observe.


Recording Example 1:"3rd time visiting store, pick up the same pink brooch, placed it back, picked it up again..turn around..jump twice...smiled..laughed, deep though, turned to friend.. smiled and then put brooch back AGAIN. Walk away... Oh no, they are back at the store for the 4th time in 2 mins, this time she picks it up..and looks at it wantonly... puts it back down and walks back into the LT... Wait, she turns back and pick it up again!! Ahhhhh, I'm not doing this anymore!!!"

Recording Example 2: "Likes to step on shoes."

Recording Example 3: "Smiling to herself for the 10th time during lecture"


Well, I mean, its gonna be based on a cohort and all we need is just ONE girl and we will make a decision to put it as our study. Who cares about its accuracy? But we all know...that its TRUE. With absolutely not SD, SE or whatever and whatever test you use, paired, unpaired, mann-whitely, Leonard's test, wenbo's test. It will all be accurate to the MEAN.

Right...enough crap.... Study time and women..they make me miserable. Although I like women.. haha... see...they are the trouble!!! CHOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home