Sunday, May 06, 2007

End of Wk2

Similarity of the last and the current post most probably tell you that I'm not really enjoying myself in the wards. I'm happy with what I am learning but I'm not happy with how we are treated. I guess, we are really treated like junk! haha. I'm fine with it I guess because I've been treated like one ever since sec sch haha...

So lets see, NCC, Sec 1 to Sec3, treated like shit, shouted by secondary 4 seniors in the face like we are deaf. Physically and verbally abused, its actually worse than army. As a CLT trainee, also tortured.

BMT, chao recruits, lowest rank in the army.

OCS, 'the cadet rank is not even on the rank structure!'

Commissioned as an officer, 'lowest in the officer corps, no power'

I hope I can take it haha..

Shit.. I don't know what I'm saying.. I'm posting it anyway... hecks.. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home