Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuck back in Business?

Two posts in such a short time? It certainly compelled me to post something even if its silly and doesn't mean anything! I mean, at least it shows that I'm still alive right? Where are the rest of my buddies? Join in the fun and we can all talk about the crap we are all going through right now.

I know the public doesn't like medical students to ramble on and on about how tough life is for us or complaint about patients the whole day. But I would say we are only human and yes, I know for sure the public hates medical students! Because seriously, we are nuisance, aren't we?

Ok, I don't know what I am talking about here, but I must say, the start of proper clinical postings have been fun and yes, I have two new identities, call me either John or Steven. But it would take me a while to respond to them. I'll be John when I'm pasty white and I'm Steven if I happen to visit ECP during one of the weekends and get a little tanned.

John loves, well, ugly breast and colons and administers drugs to make them look pretty again. Steven loves tubes also known as vessels in the abdomen or lower limbs and just loves using the droppler pen and of course loves scalpels and forceps.

Ok.. enough crap. You discern for yourself who I am and then call me by the appropriate name. As far as I know, I'm Leonard. HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home