Thursday, October 13, 2005

Down Under

Woo..nose block, sore throat, cough, diahorrea...what a week man...I'm sick again. I can't believe it, I guess its the lack of exercise and the lack of sleep! Ah...I think people think I'm damm grouchy these few days, and thats why I'm must apologise! I think its just the body's natural reaction to get pissed...when u have a lack of sleep!

Ok man..my brain isn't kinda working today..so..just leave you with some gd stuff...check this site out man
http://intl.bmwfilms.com/clap.asp?template=archive&country=indiajapan&film=star The video is damm cool! Must check it out man!

Alright, a Song By Oasis to sing to when you are pissed or feeling horrible!

Wonderwall
Oasis
Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you shoulda somehow realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now
Back beat, the word is on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now
And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
But I don't know how
Because maybeYou're gonna be the one that saves me
And after allYou're my wonderwall
Today was gonna be the day but they'll never throw it back to you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home