Thursday, October 27, 2005

Taunting

As I was sitting in LT29 listening to dear serpent man talking about how adam conquered the world and the serpent being the stupid murmurings in the background. I can't help but take out a piece of rough paper and start scribbling. Of course, I was just trying to irritate dear JP who is sitting next to me. Well, some of us already know what the hell I wrote on that piece of paper and guess what? He said he is waging a blog war on TUCKSOMBONG? Com'on thats ridiculous, don't bring domestic affairs (he is part of the old man association) to the public! JP, what have you learnt in the army man??

Well, when he told me that, I can't help but think *sniggering to myself* 'who are you to wage war with me man? You are not There YET!'. 'You got a lot to catch up man, oh! so old young man.' Ah...I'm sure my dear friend who is reading this must be boiling at this stage. But whats the best part? He started writing some crap on a piece of paper, lau...no originality lehz..go to the white board and write la..JP...BOOO!!

Frankly, my dear friend is too smart for his own gd la, study too much alr, he needs a break...maybe I can give him some ahem therapy...ok ok... And eh..JP, next time want to suan me..don't act innocent la..u know that my thing starts at 3.15pm today right? then still say until like that? HUH?? I know you first group la..gd gd....never mind..someday..wait a minute...maybe never la..I'll always be at the back...SHIT..ok..too much crap now...mug too much..can't think coherently..thats it..

JP is a slut....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home