Thursday, November 17, 2005

Top 10 Signs you've been studying too much.....

10)You jog past a BBQ pit and smell the aroma of chicken wings and you think "mmmmm......Cephalic phase...."

9)Everytime you take a dump you start thinking about the defacation reflex...

8)A chiobu jogs past you and you think "wow her gastrocnemius are so well defined...."

7)Whenever you get muscle ache you instinctively start thinking what muscle it is..

6)You see someone having flu and you start thinking "chloride channels....."

5)You look at the ingredients on a food label and you start thinking about metabolism...

4)When people try to "scare tactic" you they end up scaring themselves..

3)You know the 1st name of all the authors of the textbooks....

2)You know where all the funny bits in the textbooks are..

1)You actually know what the gubernaculum is...


When I counted up my demons,
Saw there was one for everyday.
With the good ones on my shoulder,
I drove the other ones away

So if you ever feel neglected,

And if you think all is lost,
I'll be counting up my demons, yeah,
Hoping everything's not lost.

Coldplay - Everything's Not Lost

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home