Sunday, November 20, 2005

Wonderwall

Alas, I have to start singing this song amidst my revision all because there is this wonderwall blocking me from proceeding. SH*T (pardon the censorship, it was deliberate) All the sutras that I have been chanting daily have not been absorbed into my brain and I keep forgetting them.

Must be the wrong tree that I am sitting at or could it because I am reading the wrong sutras. All you dickheads who finish reading your stuff...balls to u! haha...cause I haven't finish reading them man.

Ok..crap post, I wonder to myself why do I always call my posts crap, its crap anyway. Its just whether its good or bad. Well...you people having fun after exams...behold, because you never know whats gonna happen to you anytime soon HAHA...Woops...

Quote from my friend, I think its good, I wonder if all the women agree to it.

Confucius Say: Women's 4 best animals: Mink in Closet, Jaguar in Garage, Tiger in Bed, Ass to pay for it all!

Gd Day! (or bad day...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home