Friday, December 16, 2005

Gotcha Sleepy-eyes! ;)

Wassup peeps! Long time since I've posted anything heh... And since it was after CAs I've no good excuse to offer. =P But hey, hope this brings some good cheer to you all! Here's my long, long, long-awaited Sleepers Hall of Fame. Owing to the stupid cap this blog site seems to put on photos, I've to choose the top 5 chumps who fell prey to voyeuristic cameras! Here goes... (if you happen to feel 'left out' it really wasn't intentional)

In 5th place we have Yours Truly (good sport that I am lol...) shot by Anonymous in our beloved 2nd home, the med. library:



In 4th place we have the sleepiest member of our OG who is blessed with the ability to sleep anywhere, anytime (hats off to you Liyana! you could join the army with this 'talent'):


In 3rd place we have Godzilla's favourite advocate of 'share the love', if you know what I mean heh... Again caught in our 2nd home, with Leo posing beside him, Bo!: (p.s. he was snoring, people were staring but who cares? i do the same lol!)



In 2nd place, just to ensure all sides equal, we have the life of the party, Leo! Caught once again in the med. library (we need to get a damn life man... cooped up in that crap place way too often, the seniors are right!):



Now I had to, just HAD to award 1st place to this person. She rarely sleeps in school, somehow finds energy to take notes in the most boring of lectures (good for me, I sit next to her!), and is absolutely alert for my camera presence! It was like a hunter stalking up on the unsuspecting deer haha, but I did it! Presenting Serene, asleep in her homegrounds, LT29:


Well that about wraps up my Sleepers Hall of Fame, enraged exposees are welcome to air their grievances in the side column or just wait till the next OG outing to kill me. Speaking of which, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE UBIN OUTING?!?!? Lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home