Friday, December 09, 2005

Its officially the start of the holidays for me and I'm just loving every bit of it. Its the feeling of not having that nagging thought of studying and that guilt of not studying at all that really made my day.

FRS ended on a good note today with my group getting the third prize, I really gotta thank bryan and cheryl for doing such a good presentation and of course not forgetting the all important people who did all the research in which I just copied and did up the slides effectively not contributing anything!

Well, I went out for lunch and then went to Jurong East to changed my badly scratched lenses on my specs and well, fortunately I had the company of Bo, if not I'll be bored to death. Guess what, I saw my Engineer Coursemate in the optician! What a surprise! He really looks different from the time I saw him in army, well, he is studying optometry in aust, good stuff man. Got a good discount and left happy with Bo to the lib which we borrowed some books.

Meeting my friend today really made me thought of the importance of friendship on the ride home. Friendship is really a very strange and wonderful thing. Its so because, the people you meet have absolutely no obligation to start a conversation with you, encourage you, help you and listen to you talk about all the shit when you are feeling down and of course to share all the joy with you.

Friendship is really held by a thin line and its really up the 2 individuals to maintain this thin, strong yet fragile line. I would say, it takes 2 hands to clap, and if only one hand moves all the time, its gonna get tired real soon and lose interest in maintaining this friendship. Yet, if both hand moves, both will see the importance of the friendship and will place it at an important part of thier lives.

I really feel guilty not being able to meet up with all my friends and of course losing contact with some of them, they have some point in my life affected me and of course shaped my character in all my 21 years living on this planet. Like what I told my friends, believe it or not, the character of an individual is made up by the people that he met over the years. I don't really know the defintion of friendship but I guess, I didn't appreciate some of my peers and well of course lost thier trust, sadly...ok crap...

I think some of you people think this is crap, ah well, it made me think at least. Alright, have fun! Enjoy life always!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home